We are looking for a talented QA engineer to join our team.
As a member of our team you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile/Scrum frameworks-is key.
Your Day to Day
• Plan, write, execute, and refactor manual and automated test cases
• Test and certify features for release
• Conduct peer reviews for tests, test cases, automation scripts
• Conduct root-cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion
• Participate in cross-teams and internal customer feature demonstrations.
• Regression testing; a part of testing is done by tests written in Cucumber using Selenium with Java and Spring framework, triggered from Jenkins, and a part manually
• Writing automated tests with Java (Cucumber and Selenium)
• Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation;
• Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results;
What you bring to the team
• Knowledge of OOP - Java
• 2+ years’ experience with automated testing tools and frameworks (including in-house testing frameworks)
• Experience with web applications
• Experience with logs investigations
• Very good communication skills and a great team player, highly motivated, self-driven and interested in Quality Assurance
• Test case management skills
Nice to know:
• Spring; Cucumber; Maven; Linux