- Develop Adaptive Autosar modules at application level based on specific requirements and architecture design
- Integrate Adaptive Autosar stack on top of VxWorks real-time operating system
- Collaborate with teams or individual engineers to achieve communication of different modules of software
- Create test cases and unit tests to assure proper quality of code development
- Embedded SW Engineer with +3yrs experience in application development
- Have good knowledge of application development in C++;
- Experience in development and/or integration of VxWorks based for automotive embedded applications;
- Knowledge of Adaptive Autosar components
- Experience with Automotive software development lifecycle or V-cycle;
- Ability to understand requirements and derive unit design, implementation and test accordingly.
Nice to have
- Knowledge and experience with RTOS especially with VxWorks operating system
- Hardware virtualization concepts
- Knowledge of design patterns, code architecture and OOP concepts
- Knowledge of in-vehicle communication protocols such as CAN, LIN, Ethernet, FlexRay.