We're a Bucharest based software company looking for talented software developers to join our team!
- Define and implement next generation Classic AUTOSAR platform components according to requirements specification
- Work directly with product managers and customers for identifying and defining SW functionalities to be integrated in the AUTOSAR stack.
- Define the high level architecture for new AUTOSAR SW modules
- Offer support and technical supervision for other SW engineers in order to achieve the established functional and quality targets.
- Develop software for embedded systems in the C language under SPICE and ISO26262 constraints following the V-Cycle process
- Involved in the full development lifecycle: requirements analysis, design, coding, building and execute test cases, user manuals documentation
- Senior Embedded SW Engineer +5yrs. Architecture level preferred in Automotive.
- Strong experience of SW full life cycle development preferably with AUTOSAR MCALs per Classic Platform 4.3 and 4.4
- Experience with ARM cores.
- Experience of using formal requirement management tools such as DOORS, UML design tools, GIT, and JIRA
- Knowledge and execution of software quality and processes such as SPICE Level3.
- Familiar with Functional Safety ASIL-B SW development
- Experience with porting/migration and development of AUTOSAR Compliant Communication services, Memory services and System services stack
- Experience with lower layer software development (e.g. initialization, hardware I/O, ADC. SCI, SPI, timers, memory management, failsafe, real-time operating systems, task structure, APIs, flash programming, boot, serial communication – CAN, KW2000, FlexRay)
Specific Skills with one of the key areas for each Architecture:
Security - MCAL CRYPTO driver
Familiarity/Experience with embedded device security (Plus)
Familiarity/Background in applied cryptography/ technologies-TrustZone, SHE, HSM (Plus)
Ethernet Networking and CAN communication with MCAL
Experience developing software utilizing networking protocols such as TCP/UDP/IP, SNMP, VoIP and related protocols.
Experience in network security and protocols and network management protocols a plus
Experience in General Automotive communication protocols
Various memory media drivers for MCAL targeted MCAL FLS/FEE/EEP for (NAND/NOR/eMMC/EEPROM)
AUTOSAR OS and integration with MCAL and Integration with AUTOSAR OS/MCAL
Nice to have skills
Integration of MCALs/AUTOSAR OS with other OS such as Linux/QNX/GHS
Familiarity with i.MX8(hardware interrupt handling, embedded resource constraints)
Familiar with Schematics and general embedded HW
Good understanding of Operating systems; including system configuration, memory management, system calls, multi-threaded applications.
Good experience with source code control system like GIT
Demonstrated ability in supporting customers and/or internal teams supporting software under customer usage scenarios