We are looking for a SysOps to join our growing Engineering team.
We need someone who is genuinely excited about new techniques, methodologies and ready to solve our customers’ security, performance and scalability issues.
What you will have to do:
- IT support (computer management - most Windows, Network, VPN connections, licenses, hardware troubleshooting, antivirus, backup)
- Optimization, standardization and maintenance of Linux servers (hosted and cloud)
- Servers monitorization with dedicated tools
- Maintaining hardware infrastructure
- Configuring and optimizing web servers
- Development and maintenance of web applications
You also meet most of the following requirements:
- Knowledge of Linux, Apache, shell scripting
- Familiarity with Nagios, svn, git
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ready to help your work buddies when they are in need
- Previous experience working with high traffic applications using Nginx, HAProxy, Redis, MongoDB, MySQL/MariaDB/Percona, PostgreSQL, Tomcat, PHP-Fpm etc.
- Proven experience debugging and optimizing performance for MySQL, Redis, MongoDB
- Scripting experience using Bash and Python