The Presales Technical Writer collaborates closely with the sales team and provides functional and technical support. This role is critical for the sales process, working in conjunction with Sales, Key Account Directors and Engineers Managers.
The Presales Technical Writer must be able to communicate effectively both on analytics business levels and analytics technology. He/she will be involved in sales, pricing, solution design, POC creation, RFI & RFP response, and market feedback.
- You should have a technical background, with hands-on technical skills and exposure to software solutions.
- Must be customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability and initiative
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, Embedded Systems or Mobile/ Backend Applications, including detailed requirements gathering, writing functional specifications, technical design, development, test, implementation and maintenance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer Science, Information Technology or related areas
- Preferred: experience/know-how with standard modelling languages and diagramming techniques, e.g. UML.
- Preferred: experience/know-how with project management methodologies, quality assurance, business analysis, service management or similar.
Much more in it for you!
- Technical writing, reviewing and assembling of offers
- Support sales teams throughout the Sales process
- Work with Product Management to gather customers’ business challenges, product needs, and customer requirements
- Understand customer needs and recommend/price optimal solutions
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Create and deliver technical presentations and demonstrations, in an effective manner, to internal and external customers
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Extra vacation days
- Many others perks