Tremend is looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to join our Backend team.
The position includes the following responsibilities:
- RTL to GDS full flow (Synthesis, Place & Route)
- Signoff flows (Timing signoff, DRC & LVS signoff)
- Design analysis ( Integrity, Formal verification)
The job requires close and interactive work with the abroad Backend team. As well, it requires interactions with other groups such as chip design, DFT and more.
Working with the most advanced technologies, the backend team has been confronting interesting and complex challenges, and has taped-out many devices with unmatched quality and great success.
Much more in it for you!
- Experience: over 2 years as a Backend Engineer
- Education: B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering.
- Personal: Team player, quick learner, proactive, highly motivated and committed.
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Extra vacation days
- Many others perks