We’re looking for a Drupal Developer to join our team! You can either join our team in Brasov or work remotely from all over the country
What we are looking for:
Some business facts about Tremend:
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal (7&8) and PHP implementations;
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture;
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as Ctools, Views, and Panels;
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules;
- Knowledge of PHP and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer;
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (Requirements, Design, Development, Testing);
- Fluency in English.
Some cool facts about Tremend:
- 13+ years of software development;
- 1st place among Romanian companies in Deloitte Fast 50 CE;
- 300+ high complexity projects;
- 60+ million people using our;
- Clients in 15 countries on 3 continents (North America, Europe, Asia);
- 20 internationally awarded projects;
- Top EU telecom clients.
Some friendly facts about Tremend:
- 5 top global car manufacturers use our software;
- One of the startups we worked for was acquired by Google®;
- One of the founders climbed Mont Blanc (the other one does triathlons).
We really welcome people:
- Top salaries for top talent;
- Nothing short of legendary buildings;
- Fruit days;
- Bonus days off with seniority;
- Working from home days;
- Premium medical insurance;
- Performance bonuses;
- And again, legendary corporate parties.
- Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here);
- Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience);
- Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory;
- Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated.
Want to know more? Send an email, even if you don’t see an open position that fits your description. Simona, our HR manager, she is amazing and cool and recognizes good people in a glance (and she approved this text, thanks, Simona).