- Develop new user-facing features;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
What we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of EcmaScript 6;
- Good understanding for at least one of Angular, ReactJS, Polymer, Vue.js, AngularJS;
- Working knowledge in HTTP, REST API and API testing tools;
- Familiarity with frontend build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js;
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance;
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
Would be a plus to have:
- Knowledge of back-end technologies like Node.js, Express.js;
- Non-relational and relational database knowledge;
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.