Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power up advanced software solutions in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Possessing the ability to interact with users to derive, clarify, document and communicate requirements and to define discrete business and system requirements.
- Taking ownership of projects and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
Do you know how to play with these things? (don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
Much more in it for you!
- Having proven technical writing skills.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Possessing strong problem solving and analytical skills and a strong desire to innovate and learn new technologies and techniques.
- Thinking ahead to identify potential risks to service or performance and dealing with them proactively; effectively managing review processes to identify quality issues early.
- Contributing in the QA process by developing clear, specific, and testable acceptance criteria.
- Business and functional analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis: business process modelling, use cases/user stories writing, data modelling, UML design.
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks